WE ARE MOVING!
The Niagara Falls Community Health Centre will be moving to its new and permanent location on Victoria Ave, in the old Canadian Tire building. Keep checking in for updates on our progress.
Niagara Falls - April 3rd, 2013
Today the Niagara Falls Community Health Centre is excited to announce that the provincial governement will invest $3,357,000 in a leasehold improvement project allowing the CHC to move into its permanent site by Spring 2015.
The Niagara Falls Community Health Centre is a non-profit organization governed by a community-elected board of directors that provides primary healthcare and health promotion programs and community development services to the residents of Niagara Falls. Clients have access to family physicans, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, a dietitian and social workers. There is also a Health Promotion team that provides community programs and outreach support. A CHC works to create capacity that helps individuals and the greater community to take more responsibility for their health and wellbeing.
We are open Monday - Friday
- Monday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday 7:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday 7:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday December 24: 8:00 a.m - 12:00 p.m
- Thursday December 25: CLOSED
- Friday December 26: CLOSED
- Wednesday December 31: 8:00 a.m - 12:00 p.m
- Thursday January 1: CLOSED